Alfresco ECM Consulting
Alfresco ECM Consulting Services
Alfresco Content Services
Manage all type of Office Documents, Engineering Drawings and Digital Assets in a Single, Robust, Secure and Scalable Repository. Integrate with Business Applications to get best value from your Alfresco ECM platform.
Workflow & BPM
Automate your Business Processes or deploy a Case Management Solution using Activiti BPMN 2.0 platform on-premise or in cloud. Integrate your Workflow processes with core business applications for seamless user experience.
Alfresco Records Management helps organizations retain and manage documents in compliance to ISO 15489, ISO 16175, DoD 5015.02 standards and helps automating information governance policies.
Alfresco Consulting and Support
Planning to deploy Alfresco Community or Enterprise in Cloud or on-premise, looking for Alfresco version upgrade or data migration from legacy system to Alfresco, or looking for Alfresco customization or add-ons, our team has experienced it all.
We support various customers worldwide to get most out of their Alfresco Open Source ECM solution.
- Dedicated team of Alfresco Consultants with vast amount of experience developing customized solutions.
- Proven expertise in developing Alfresco add-ons to augment Alfresco capabilities or integrating Alfresco with third-party business applications.
- Successfully delivered several Alfresco version upgrade and data migration projects for customers around the world.
- Flexible support options, from ad-hoc package to dedicated 24×7 support for Alfresco platform.
FileNet to Alfresco Migration
When it was acquired by IBM for c.$1.6b in 2006, FileNet was the leading ECM platform. Since then, FileNet has been sliding, not only in terms of innovation and customer support, but also in terms of market share. Gartner has also downgraded IBM from Leader’s status to visionary status in the Magic Quadrant for Content Services Platform 2020.
At Progentys, we help customers migrate from legacy FileNet and take advantage of modern Open Source ECM platform, Alfresco.
Our team of FileNet to Alfresco migration consultants help customers achieve seamless migration from FileNet to Alfresco using proven tools and change management processes.
Documentum to Alfresco Migration
Organizations are increasingly choosing to migrate from legacy ECM repositories, such as Documentum, to Alfresco. Whether to gain the advantage of cost savings, better performance and additional capabilities or as part of an ECM consolidation effort in the cloud or on-premise, migrating from a legacy system to Alfresco makes all the business sense.
Cross-skilled in both Documentum and Alfresco, our team of Documentum to Alfresco Migration Consultants offer excellent support on the following:
- Migration Strategies – Whether a big bang, delta, gradual, rolling migration or a hybrid combination approach, multiple migration strategies and approaches will be evaluated and presented to customers for consideration.
- Documentum migration concerns including Folders, Versions, Security, Lifecycles, Renditions, Annotations, Watermarks and Virtual Documents and how they can be successfully migrated to Alfresco.
- Documentum Legacy support concerns including migrating from unsupported 4.X, 5.X and 6.X repositories.
Alfresco Technical Support
Our Alfresco consulting and support services team offers annual support packages to meet the business needs of customers to help maintain their Alfresco ECM platform.
Our Alfresco technical support packages include options for:
- Remote ad-hoc support for Alfresco.
- Onsite Support for Alfresco.
- Alfresco ECM health monitoring and performance tuning.
- Preventive maintenance, security analysis, scalability analysis and monitoring.
- Alfresco version upgrade and data migration.